Thursday, June 12, 2008

Telnet - Blinkenlights

After playing with Telnet and being very successful with my email task (refer previous entry - Note to readers: send all acknowledgements and applause directly to my email address).

I decided to move onto the blinkenlights task.

I found using Telnet this time quite easy (yes i am the Master of Telnet..hehehehe). The actual blinkenlights Star Wars thingo I found very clever but very boring. It made me realise exactly how far technology had come.


This is an example of what i saw on towel.blinkenlights.nl

<


This was a program which was used in my High School years (ooops showing my age), and wow haven't things progressed - nicely i must add.

To the creators I give you a bow, the time and patience is probably unheard of in todays technological world. Quick and easy is the motto for todays computer users, no more waiting for screens to load, we want it all and we want it NOW.

No comments: